- Who is the Remote Job Directory For?The Remote Job Directory is for US-based job seekers who are searching for part-time, full-time, and independent contracting (1099) positions that can be done at home.
- What's Included in The Remote Job Directory?The Remote Job Directory is a database of over 500+ companies that hire work-from-home employees and independent contractors. The database is hosted on Google Drive, so you will need a Google account to access the spreadsheet with the list of companies. To get a more detailed view of what's included, copy and paste this link into your web browser for a quick video tutorial: https://loom.com/share/2c07282a89a54deab039489404f3b4be
- Do You Offer Refunds?Yes, I want you to be completely happy with your purchase! You have 30 days to request a return at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds can not be issued after the 30-day period.
- Is This a Physical Product?No, The Remote Job Directory is a digital product; nothing will be shipped to you. You'll get immediate access to the database via Google Docs. Signing up for a Google account is free.
- How Will The Remote Job Directory Help Me?With The Remote Job Directory, you can filter, sort, and search for remote jobs that meet your exact criteria. You can search and filter by Company, Niche, Career Category, Location, Employment Status (W2 or 1099), Internships, Schedule, Benefits, Equipment, and Glassdoor rating. Targeting companies that meet your needs will save you a lot of time in your job search. All jobs are from each company's website, so you don't have to worry about imposter scams as you do on sites like Indeed and LinkedIn.
- Are Salary Ranges Included?No, there are many reasons why I did not include this information. The main reason is that each company hires for a wide variety of positions, and it would be impossible to include a range for every role that each company is hiring for. I did include Glassdoor ratings, and this is an excellent site to learn more about current pay rates with each company.
- Do I Need a Google Account to Access The Remote Job Directory?Yes, to access the database of jobs, you will need a Google account. If you don't already have one, you can create one for free. I did not use Microsoft Excel or Pages because they are not free, and there are compatibility issues depending on what type of computer you use. Google Sheets is free and works well with both PCs and Macs.
- Total payment
- 1xRemote Job Directory$29-+
All prices in USD